May 18, 2016
11:30 to 1:00
There are many moving parts to oil & gas production operations, from the field to the back office. Production and well work reporting software helps operators gain a clearer view of their assets and improve operational efficiency. Yet all too often, E&P companies do not fully realize a return on their investment in these systems.
Join NeoFirma for an informative lunch presentation and discover how to maximize the value of well operations software. Attendees will learn 7 keys to achieve ROI and success, including the importance of cloud computing and measuring the real-world value of E&P software.
- Aligning information technology with oil & gas business priorities.
- Selecting a scalable E&P software platform that grows with your business.
- Leveraging cloud computing and digital oilfield software-as-a-service.
- Value of the Web in extending software access to any device and multiple users.
- Integrating production and well work reporting with other E&P applications.
- Getting the most from your software through training and support.
- Measuring value and calculating return on software investments.
NeoFirma is a Dallas-based software-as-a-service provider focused on the needs of North American Independent E&P companies. Backed by T. Boone Pickens investment, NeoFirma is committed to leveraging the latest technology solutions for capturing, managing, and analyzing E&P information.