The NeoFirma product team is excited to announce that an iPad-optimized version of FieldApp has been released and is available for use. The new version takes full advantage of the iPad’s large screen, providing NeoFirma clients with even more flexibility for mobile field data capture. Like the recently released version for iPhone, the new iPad-optimized version of FieldApp works offline for remote locations with no cell/Wi-Fi service and allows field staff to easily capture oil & gas field operations data from remote wellsite locations, which gives back office staff real-time access to vital production, operations, and sales information. Get complete details here.
The following is a summary of recent product enhancements. To learn more about these and other new features, please log-in to the site and access the Support/Release Notes menu.
Dashboard & Reporting
- Production charting expanded to 90 days
- Filtering for Operated/NOP wells
Drilling & Well Work
- Ability to upload survey readings from Excel
- Ability to set a Spud date offset or delayed drilling projects
- Expanded project details section
- Ability to copy recurring costs from one project to another
- New Daily Workover/Repair report
- Enhanced Daily Completion report format with API# included on all reports
- Inline editing for drill log, mud log, BOP testing, perforations, components, cement, and inventory and survey data management and survey area layout improvements
- Addition of total well costs to project history report, and wellbore PBTD data entry.
- Expanded drilling charting, wellbore creation adjustments, and casing and survey display filters
- New “parameters” tab in the Drill Log
- BHA Run data entry adjustments
- Ability to select printable area in drilling & completion AFEs.
- Unlimited number of cost line items; users can record multiple costs at once by adding additional rows to the cost input form
- Ability to enter two cost items with same name but different cost codes
- Released FieldApp (iPhone / iPad) field data capture app providing online/offline functionality; addition of user access based on assignment group.
- Historical well life cycle tracking
- Battery production report attribute updates
- Non-op filtering on single well production reports
- API# field added to the 7 Day Well Report
- Unit of measure enhancement (gallons to barrels) for disposal wells.
- Additional well master attributes