NeoFirma, a leading provider of SaaS software to oil and gas exploration and production (E&P) companies, has released NeoFirma Drilling, the only integrated drilling and production management application offering an enhanced ability for Operators (and Non-Operators) to track, monitor and obtain reporting to see the linkage between wellhead budgets, costs and production.
No other firm has integrated these functions and made the information “platform neutral” for whatever back office and reporting system an E&P may be using. In any oil and gas environment this real-time tool allows operations, production and finance departments to view their business more quickly and accurately.
“NeoFirma Drilling makes reporting more seamless and accountable from the well site (for compliance purposes) up to where financial reporting must occur,” said NeoFirma CEO Steve Haglund. “E&Ps seeking the next generation of monitoring, tracking and reporting systems throughout the well life cycle will find this to be a high value platform.”
Features/Benefits of NeoFirma Drilling:
- Real-time, Anywhere Viewing
- Field costs can be viewed in real-time. The application tracks all operational activity including productive time, daily field cost estimates versus AFE and performance graphs for the E&P’s desired KPIs.
- Seamless, Complete Integration with NeoFirma Production & Operations software
- New Authorization For Expenditure (AFE) Manager
- Full, online management of AFEs with the ability to generate hard copies of the AFE for signing. Available as a stand-alone product or fully integrated with NeoFirma Drilling.
- Accelerated Capabilities via Automatic Updates
NeoFirma (www.neofirma.com), SaaS cloud based well management platform includes Drilling, Production and Non-Operated Management capabilities for E&P companies looking to respond to business conditions faster. Reporting and operational efficiencies are improved while delivering real-time reporting and transparency to E&P partners. The company, founded in 2005, is backed by T. Boone Pickens and supports over 90 clients.